Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority therefore we have analysed each element of your stay with us in order to best assess how we can keep you and your family as safe as possible, whilst still enjoying your holiday with us.
Further information can be found on the following link with regards to restrictions that hotels are currently required to follow- https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-covid-19/hotels-and-guest-accommodation
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review and we will update them regularly in line with the latest government guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Every member of our team has undergone full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting. Any team member displaying symptoms or contacted by NHS track and trace are immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for 10 days prior to returning to work.
All team members are required to confirm that they have not been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 symptoms. Team members are provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and have been given full training on how to use correctly.
Hand sanitizing stations are located at various back of house areas and clear guidelines are displayed in all back of house areas for team members’ information.
If during your stay you start to feel unwell and recognise any Covid 19 symptoms, please take the following actions :
- Call NHS 111 to seek medical advice or use the 111 online Coronavirus service.
- Follow self-isolation guidance
- Notify the hotel by phone from your bedroom, giving us your full name and room number. Please share with us the guidance you have received from 111 and where possible and safe to do, return to your own primary address to complete your period of self-isolation.
- We cannot enter your room to clean or change bedding, but we can leave fresh bedding outside your room upon request. We won’t remove any dirty bedding so please keep this within your room.
- We will provide you with a stock of bin bags. Please ensure all waste is placed into a bin bag, tied and then placed into another bin bag which also be tied and left inside your room.
- Visitors to your room are not permitted unless they are authorised medical professionals.
- When checking out, please leave your key card in the room and let us know by phone to reception that you are leaving.
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay with us. These include, a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell and taste.
- You will be sent an option via email to check in online prior to arrival therefore limiting the time spent at the Reception desk on arrival
- If you have booked directly with us we will be sending across our guest directory to you prior to arrival to eliminate unnecessary documentation in the room.
- We recommend all guests download the NHS track and tracing application prior to arrival to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL:
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at Reception to ensure items and surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay where possible.
- Our reception teams will sanitise their hands and surfaces between each guest.
- All room keys will be sanitised.
- Pens at reception will be single use per guest and sanitised at the end of each day.
Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned using hospital grade products.
- Our Housekeeping team have all windows and doors open where possible during this process to ensure proper ventilation.
- We will be entering your room to replenish daily, should you wish for your room not to be cleaned during your stay please advise us.
Certain items will be removed or replaced from our rooms for hygiene purposes.
- Dressing gowns will be removed from rooms- should you require one please contact reception from your room.
Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- There will be visible signage around the hotel regarding hand sanitising.
- When moving around the hotel public areas, restaurants and corridors a face covering no longer compulsory, but please continue to wear one if you wish.
- We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout ‘high traffic’ areas of the hotel, we politely request that you use these.
- All staff have been trained on all updated safety procedures.
Public Areas will regularly be cleaned and disinfected.
- We will be cleaning all door handles, handrails and other high touch point areas throughout the day.
Bathrooms will be equipped with the necessary facilities to ensure hygiene.
- In our public area bathroom facilities, we will be providing paper towels and no touch hand driers.
- In order to avoid unnecessary use of the public bathroom facilities, we politely request that our inhouse guests use their own bathroom where possible.
Booking your time slot-
- The current opening times for the Pool area will be 8:30 am-8 pm
- In order to book your 45 minute time slot please contact the main hotel reception
- We will currently be allowing up to 2 household groups per swim session.
Before and after visiting-
- Do not come to the Leisure facilities if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell)
- Upon arrival at the facility please make your way to Reception, you will then be greeted by a team member.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your pre-booked time.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided around the facility.
- Please bring with you any swimming aids that you may require, floats etc. the facility will not currently be able to have theirs available to borrow.
- Please provide your own drinking bottle with water if required.
- We will provide you with towels however we request that your used towel is then taken to your bedroom after use.
- Please follow all signage and guidance relating to government guidelines whilst you are in the facility.
- Should you wish to have breakfast in your room an alternative continental option can be made available, please advise us prior to arrival if you would prefer this.
- All food & beverage including Kitchen team members have been provided with relevant safety training.
We will be implementing necessary measures in our Dining Area to ensure good hygiene.
- We can offer specific table configurations depending on your household size, if you have a specific request please contact us prior to arrival.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at the entrance to our restaurant along with floor signage indicating the one-way system if applicable.
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you by reception. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to provide us with an email address.
- Credit and debit cards will be accepted as methods of payment and we would encourage you to use the contactless payment options available on all smartphones.
- All PDQ machines will be sanitised between guests
- All room keys will be taken from you and sanitised after use.
- We request that you use the hand sanitisers provided before departure from the hotel.