- Rosevine Hotel
- Arrival At The Hotel
- Public Areas
- Pool Area
Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority therefore we have analysed each element of your stay with us in order to best assess how we can keep you and your family as safe as possible, whilst still enjoying your holiday with us.
Please see attached a list of measures which will be in place during your future stays with us.
Further information can be found on the following link with regards to restrictions that hotels are currently required to follow- https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/hotels-and-other-guest-accommodation
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review and we will update them regularly in line with the latest government guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Your Safety Matters
Please see below a list of measures that we will be putting in place prior to our reopening on 4th July 2020.
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review. Therefore, these measures will be updated to give you the most up to date information as and when we receive updated government guidelines.
From Saturday 8th August all guests and visitors will be required to wear a mask or face covering when using or passing through our public areas of the hotel. These areas include-
- All Corridors and walkways
- Public lounges
You will not have to wear a face covering when you are seated to eat/drink in our Restaurant or Bar areas or if you have a legitimate reason not to wear one.
Full government guidance can be found here.
- Every member of our team will undergo full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting.
- Any team member displaying symptoms or contacted by NHS track and trace will be immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- All team members will be temperature checked upon arrival and will be required to confirm that they have not been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 symptoms.
- Team members will be provided with PPE relevant to their area of work and given full training on how to use correctly.
- Hand sanitising stations will be located at various back of house areas.
- Clear guidelines will be displayed in all back of house areas for team members information.
If during your stay you start to feel unwell and recognise any Covid 19 symptoms, please take the following actions :
- Call NHS 111 to seek medical advice or use the 111 online Coronavirus service.
- Follow self-isolation guidance
- Notify the hotel by phone from your bedroom, giving us your full name and room number. Please share with us the guidance you have received from 111 and where possible and safe to do, return to your own primary address to complete your period of self-isolation.
- We cannot enter your room to clean or change bedding, but we can leave fresh bedding outside your room upon request. We won’t remove any dirty bedding so please keep this within your room.
- We will provide you with a stock of bin bags. Please ensure all waste is placed into a bin bag, tied and then placed into another bin bag which also be tied and left inside your room.
- Visitors to your room are not permitted unless they are authorised medical professionals.
- When checking out, please leave your key card in the room and let us know by phone to reception that you are leaving.
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay with us. These include, a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of smell and taste.
- You will be sent an option via email to check in online prior to arrival therefore limiting the time spent at the Reception desk on arrival
- If you have booked directly with us we will be sending across our guest directory and welcome letter to you prior to arrival to eliminate unnecessary documentation in the room.
- Upon arrival by law we are required to obtain contact information for all guests entering the hotel (over 16) and retain on file for a period of 21 days after departure in line with NHS track and trace guidance.
- We recommend all guests download the NHS track and tracing application prior to arrival to ensure we are all alerted to any guests who may pose a risk of spreading Covid-19.
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL:
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. These include a new persistent cough, high temperature or loss of taste and smell.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at Reception to ensure items and surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay where possible.
- We will be adding PVC screens to our reception area to limit contact as much as possible. Please call the reception desk from your hotel room should you require any assistance.
- Our reception teams will sanitise their hands and surfaces between each guest.
- All room keys will be sanitised.
- Pens at reception will be single use per guest and sanitised at the end of each day.
- Social distancing floor signs will be in place to ensure we are adhering to government guidelines.
We have been advised at this time not to handle guest’s luggage or show you to your room on arrival. However if you have any special requirements please do not hesitate to contact us prior to arrival and we will make the necessary preparations with everyone’s safety in mind.
Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned and fully sanitised using hospital grade products.
- Our Housekeeping team will be provided with full PPE to use whilst cleaning your room and the PPE will be sanitised between each bedroom. They will also have all windows and doors open where possible during this process to ensure proper ventilation.
- We will be entering your room to replenish daily, should you wish for your room not to be cleaned during your stay please advise us.
Certain items will be removed or replaced from our rooms for hygiene purposes.
- All guest information and reading material will be removed from the room, you will be sent the guest directly prior to arrival via email, however if you need any information please do not hesitate to contact reception from your room.
- Your tea trays will be equipped with individually packaged products and single use cup and teaspoons can be provided on request.
- Dressing gowns will be removed from rooms- should you require one please contact reception from your room.
Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- There will be visible signage around the hotel regarding cleaning and safety protocols.
- When moving around the hotel public areas, restaurants and corridors a face covering must be worn until seated.
- When moving around the hotel we request that you please be considerate of the 2m social distancing rule and adhere to the floor signs provided.
- We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout ‘high traffic’ areas of the hotel, we politely request that you use these.
- All leaflets and collateral will be removed from the hotel- should you require any information please do not hesitate to call reception who will be more than happy to assist.
- All staff will be issued with the relevant PPE and will be trained on all updated safety procedures.
Public Areas will regularly be cleaned and disinfected.
- We will be extensively cleaning all door handles, handrails and other high touch point areas throughout the day.
Bathrooms will be equipped with the necessary facilities to ensure hygiene.
- In our public area bathroom facilities, we will be providing paper towels and no touch hand driers.
- The bins in our public area bathrooms will be equipped with closed lids and plastic bags that will be emptied on a regular basis.
- In order to avoid unnecessary use of the public bathroom facilities, we politely request that our inhouse guests use their own bathroom where possible.
Booking your time slot-
- The current opening times for the Pool area will be 8:30 am-8 pm
- In order to book your 45 minute time slot please contact the main hotel reception
- We politely request that you return to your room after swimming to change rather than using the changing facilities inside the Pool area.
- In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines we will currently be allowing only up to 2 household groups per swim session, we will of course will update as government guidance allows.
Before and after visiting-
- Do not come to the Leisure facilities if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, cough, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell)
- Upon arrival at the facility please make your way to Reception following the social distancing markers provided, you will then be greeted by a team member.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your pre-booked time.
- Please use the hand sanitisers provided around the facility.
- Arrive ready to swim and we politely request that you return to your room after swimming to change rather than using the changing facilities inside the Pool area.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines when entering the Leisure facilities.
- Please bring with you any swimming aids that you may require, floats etc. the facility will not currently be able to have theirs available to borrow.
- Please provide your own drinking bottle with water if required.
- We will provide you with towels however we request that your used towel is then taken to your bedroom after use.
- Please follow all signage and guidance relating to government guidelines whilst you are in the facility.
- Should you wish to have breakfast in your room an alternative continental option can be made available, please advise us prior to arrival if you would prefer this.
- When you stay with us you can choose to dine in your room or where permitted in the designated dining areas- we politely request that if you wish to dine in your room during your stay you advise us prior to your arrival.
- All in house guests will be allocated time slots for all meals in our dining areas so that we can maintain social distancing rules. May we kindly request that these are adhered to.
- All food & beverage including Kitchen team members will be provided with relevant PPE and safety training.
We will be implementing necessary measures in our Dining Area to ensure good hygiene.
- We can offer specific table configurations depending on your household size, if you have a specific request please contact us prior to arrival.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at the entrance to our restaurant along with floor signage indicating the one-way system if applicable.
- All of our table condiments will be sanitised between use.
- Our cutlery and crockery will be fully sanitised between use, should you wish to have single use disposable cutlery please advise us and this can be arranged.
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you by reception. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to provide us with an email address.
- Credit and debit cards will be accepted as methods of payment and we would encourage you to use the contactless payment options available on all smartphones.
- All PDQ machines will be sanitised between guests
- All room keys will be taken from you and sanitised after use.
- We request that you use the hand sanitisers provided before departure from the hotel.