Dear Valued Guest,
The safety of our guests and team members is our top priority therefore we have analysed each element of your stay with us in order to best assess how we can keep you and your family as safe as possible, whilst still enjoying your holiday with us.
Further information can be found on the following link with regards to restrictions that hotels are currently required to follow- https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-covid-19/hotels-and-guest-accommodation
Please note these guidelines and regulations will be under constant review and we will update them regularly in line with the latest government guidance.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Karla Jansen van Rensburg
Every member of our team has undergone full training on how to prevent the spread of Covid-19 within the hotel setting. Any team member who is displaying symptoms is immediately sent home and required to self-isolate for the recommended government period prior to returning to work.
Hand sanitizing stations are located at various back of house areas and clear guidelines are displayed in all back of house areas for team members’ information.
If during your stay you start to feel unwell and recognise any Covid 19 symptoms, please take the following actions :
- Follow self-isolation guidance
- Notify the hotel by phone from your bedroom, giving us your full name and room number. Where possible and safe to do, return to your own primary address to complete your period of self-isolation.
- We cannot enter your room to clean or change bedding, but we can leave fresh bedding outside your room upon request. We won’t remove any dirty bedding so please keep this within your room.
- We will provide you with a stock of bin bags. Please ensure all waste is placed into a bin bag, tied and then placed into another bin bag which also be tied and left inside your room.
- Visitors to your room are not permitted unless they are authorised medical professionals.
- When checking out, please leave your key card in the room and let us know by phone to reception that you are leaving.
- We request that should you be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you call us to postpone your stay with us.
- You will be sent an option via email to check in online prior to arrival including a link to our guest directory, therefore limiting the time spent at the Reception desk on arrival.
- We recommend all guests utilise the NHS track and tracing application
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL:
- We request that if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 that you do not enter the hotel. Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at Reception to ensure items and surfaces are disinfected.
- Hand sanitisers will be available on arrival at the hotel, we politely request you use these on arrival and throughout your stay where possible.
- All room keys will be sanitised.
Our staff will be taking necessary precautions whilst cleaning rooms.
- Every guest bedroom and bathroom will be cleaned using hospital grade products.
- We will be entering your room to replenish daily, should you wish for your room not to be cleaned during your stay please advise us.
Our Laundry supplier have put in additional steps to ensure that all linen is cleaned and returned sanitised.
- When moving around the hotel public areas, restaurants and corridors a face covering should be worn.
- We have set up hand sanitiser stations throughout ‘high traffic’ areas of the hotel, we politely request that you use these.
- All staff have been trained on all updated safety procedures.
Before and after visiting-
- Do not come to the Leisure facilities if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Upon arrival at the facility please make your way to Reception, you will then be greeted by a team member.
- Please provide your own drinking bottle with water if required.
- Please follow all signage and guidance whilst you are in the facility.
- Should you wish to have breakfast in your room an alternative continental option can be made available, please advise us prior to arrival if you would prefer this.
- All food & beverage including Kitchen team members have been provided with relevant safety training.
Necessary hygiene precautions will be taken at your Departure.
- You may request a final bill to be emailed to you by reception. If you did not book directly with the hotel, you will need to provide us with an email address.
- All methods of payment are accepted except American Express and we would encourage you to use the contactless payment options available on all smartphones.